Mystic Ocean Indigo Scarf
Wrap yourself in pure comfort, warmth, and joy this winter. Our desire to bring the best to you is stronger than ever. You will love the way you feel all wrapped up in this shawl.
• Handmade with love and soul by the artisans in India
• Please note due to different dye vats and technique variations your Cotton Fabric may look slightly different in color and pattern to the one shown in the photo gallery.
• They are dyed with absolute precision using the tie-dye shibori technique.
• This all-weather scarf features ripple of water waves in varying shades of indigo.
- Materials: Soft cotton fabric, indigo dye, plant dye
- Technical Specifications: 100 cm x 215 cm
Due to the nature of the technique, each design will be individual and the scarf designs will be completely unique. It is made from luxurious cotton fabric dyed using Natural Indigo plant dye. which is lightweight but still holds its structure when worn.
OMSutra's scarves require a little love to take care of them. Wash separately before use, as Indigo may rub or stain other fabrics if left touching them while wet.
PRODUCTION & DESIGN
This scarf is designed by OMSutra and handcrafted by our artisan communities in India, that bring a story to each piece.
Style” is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”