Frank Lloyd Wright - Glass Balloons 2 Sock
These socks are based on the carpet at the David and Gladys Wright House. Wright adapted the design for the carpet from a design from one of a series of 12 abstracts he created for the covers of Liberty Magazine in 1926-28 entitled "March Balloons". The covers were never published.
- Made in Colombia
- Content: 80% Cotton / 19% Nylon / 1% Spandex
- Sewn with long-fiber, Fair Trade cottons for more durability.
- Sewn with the “Pointed Toe” technique creating a more seamless appearance and less wear + tear.
- Free shipping on all US orders over $20.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days. A variety of shipping options are available.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receiving and we will issue a full refund.